Followers

Monday, 21 June 2010

Sun and fun

We are having gorgeous weather here. It's so nice to wake up and it be sunny outside. Motivating too. I need to wake up early tomorrow so no late night for me... I said that last night too. Ended up in bed around 4am o.O So my exercise today:
  • 25 mins on treadmill
  • 20 mins on bike
  • 10 mins on this step thing
  • 15 mins doing weights
  • 500 crunches
  • 500 squats
  • 1.5 hours walking

I burnt 1154 calories I think. I'm not normally that motivated tbh. Sometimes I do the 2 hours in the gym plus walking obviously but nothing else.

Food intake:

  • 2 Apples 80 cals
  • Gum... around 5 or 7 cals I guess.

It's been a good day. Just realised this is probably the first time in quite a while I have focused straight on the ED side of things.

Never noticed how much of this blog is based on my life until now. It's pretty dull but my humour makes it shine =D Hehe!

But onto life things. I had my little coffee date this morning. Things went pretty well there. Stuck to my black coffee and iced tea. The small talk was alright too haha. It went smoothly anyway. Gym was pretty pathetic. I wanted to stay longer but I had to go and meet another friend unexpectedly so cut it short just after an hour. Going for 2 hours minimum my friend said tomorrow lol. He's soo cute and funny *pauses* Got swimming all this weekend too. Excited about that. I love swimming but not off to the baths where my gym is because it always has loads of kids so going to go to one around 25 minutes away.

Seeing David tomorrow. Said I would meet him in town a couple of hours before going to the gym. Not sure how that is going to go to be honest. But I am sure it will be fine.

Umm gosh did anything else even happen today. It's always rubbish on a Monday. I wish it was more exciting but it's annoying when everybody you know is either revising and busy, at work or going on vacation. Lucky them!! I wish my life was more exciting but it's a typical stereotype textbook one with a few out of the blue events in it.

I'm setting myself a little challenge too since I seem so motivated. I am challenging myself to lose 10lbs in 2 weeks. I'll keep tabs with a little thing on the side. So that is it for today. It's not been interesting in the slightest apart form me and my friend but nobody would understand our sense of interesting xD And I am outies. Think I am definitely going to have an early night tonight. It'll kill me if I don't Problem is it is still light outside even though it is nearly 10pm. Grrr.

M L

xoXox

No comments:

Post a Comment