Followers

Monday, 14 June 2010

Short and Sweet(ish)

I am tired. I am confused. I am feeling meh! I am kind of sad. I am really not in the mood. And I am off to bed (soon). I stayed under 300 cals. And I spent 2 hours at the gym. I spent most of my day with my guy friend. It was no big deal. But it was a big deal. Some people thought it was. Some people need to get a life though. Some people need to grow the f*&$ up! Some people need to realise I will do the things they say to spite them *evil laugh!!* On a good note to end this on: I was the skinniest person in the gym (says something about the people in it doesn't it? xD) My friend is staying over. (Baring in mind it is now nearly 20 past 12 o.O) And... I'm off to the gym tomorrow? Yeah that's all I've got. Oh crap I forgot laundry again... bless the noisy git upstairs that will hear the washing machine for a couple of hours ;) Hmm and if any firefighters want to check my fire alarm in the morning at 07:30am I'm not opening the door. I rarely cook so what's the chances of me burning the house down?? Plus it's an electric cooker o.O M L xoxox

1 comment: