Followers

Friday, 28 May 2010

Positivity =)

I'm feeling positive. I don't know why but I like it. Makes a change from all the other crap.
I decided to keep the red hair. At least until the 8th of June and then I will dye it brown.
I'm sort of on a mission right now to lose as much weight as I can before the 8th of June.
That is like... 11 days away right? (I had to use my calender xD)
So 11 days to ditch some of my fat. Totally do-able. I think anyway =)
I am already coming up with a plan for the next week and half. Only half done at the moment.
I don't know so much if I have a target weight to lose but it would be nice to not look totally horrible in my swimming shorts!
Maybe I should set a target of like 7lbs to reach?
Sometimes it motivates me more. Then again I think knowing I have to workout in front of others is motivation in itself =)
I don't know. All I know is I am not wearing a bikini for swimming! Shorts and a vest over it will be perfect.
Got this cute little Minnie Mouse bag for my gym gear =) See I am motivated lol.
So today I haven't really done anything terribly exciting. I've made a few videos, update some things that needed attention, went into town with a friend for a little bit and nothing else really after that! I'm getting boring. Actually no my friends are. They are all busy with exams and work. It's weekends when they get the most time or a day when I am actually busy. It's quite annoying tbh.
I well we are in the progress of gathering people up for the family holiday next summer. Meh! Could definitely live without it especially since we are going for 2 weeks I think and it's all catered. 3 course meals (I've seen the menu and how the heck do people eat past the starters!!?) for dinner. Breakfast is huge and everything else inbetween you buy yourself. I swear I will be spending most of the time in the swimming pool and gym there. I'll pop with all that food but I'll manage to avoid it. I am trying to get a friend to come along so I can go off with them but tryign to get Caitlin to do anything is impossible. She doesn't even reply to messages on Facebook or her phone ffs. I hate people who aree like that. If you don't want to talk to me don't re-add me everytime I delete you off of Facebook and my phonebook.
I might give her basically one last chance before giving up on her. One person can only take so much right? Oh okay then. I have things to do, people to see =)
M L
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment