Followers

Monday, 17 May 2010

May sunshine

It's quite a nice day here today for once. I'm not spending it out though for once. I am going to do the opposite thing to every other Brit and not rush out when the sun is shining haha. I did start writing this and then I jumped into the shower =) There is only so long you can put it off after working out haha.
So anyhow today is going pretty good. I was supposed to clean the house (again) but have put it off so far. It's not dirty or anything but I need it to be perfect. Oh how I love OCD! So I guess that is the first stop after writing this all down.
I've had quite a lot on my mind over this weekend and it shows no sign of slowing down over these next couple of weeks. Everything just seems to be moving so fast. Almost as though everyone is progressing and moving forward but me. Don't get me wrong I'm not doing badly life wise. I finished college, moved onto an apprenticeship and a good job so I can follow through onto University but that's not it. When I look at friends lives they seem to have something much greater than me. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's genuine happiness or something because they all mainly still live at home and are at college. In that stake I beat them hands down (Not the it is a competition) I don't know what it is. I feel stumped thinking about it. I kind of have this feeling that I am stuck, I can't go any further for quite a while. It's hard to explain. I think I need to think about it which is probably making it more complicated and ohh!
I think I am just going to think on it all until later tonight and then reconsider it all. Ohh life aye?
Well I better get on with my day.
Mucho Love
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment