Followers

Sunday, 23 May 2010

Love and illness. Never a good combo

That is what I want to say to David. I love him. But am I in love with him? I think I am. Oh I don't know. All these little niggling things keep chipping away and make me think a different thing. He's simply a great guy and one of my best friends. Maybe we should of stayed best friends instead of dating? Who knows hey? I think we need to sit down and have serious talk about it all. I don't want it to end on bad terms if it has to which i hope it won't but you know. We work in the same place, live close, have the same friends etc. It wouldn't be awful to have to change most of that based on something quite pathetic. So it needs sorting asap really.
But on other news. I'm sick. Seriously lol. Never really happens but I can't eat or drink. It makes me feel proper crap and throw up. It's shite really. And I am so tired from all the travelling with Mark today. I know the rumours that Emily will start. It's the type of gal she is but I do not care. I couldn't give a flying fish goose what she thinks. I'm still peed off with her for spending the entire night moaning to David who quintessentially got me more involved and I don't want to be. If my friend and his bird break up so be it. Don't drag meh into it!!
But good news is today I haven't eaten a thing =D
Bad news is only had 3 mouthfuls of water and a few sips of diet coke.
I'm too tired to care about it though. The heat is kind of nice to be sick in too. That sounded so wrong but it's nice to have good weather when feeling ill. Yeah that makes more sense. So with it being midnight I am going to attempt to go to sleep. Probably won't be able to but I can try hey?
So Na'Nighty Night =D
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment