Followers

Sunday, 21 March 2010

Uh-oh

I did something last night/this morning I wish I hadn't. Oh God why the hell did I do it??? I just can't come to grips with it :-( I wanted to do it but maybe it just wasn't the right time to do it. Blah, blah, BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On better notes I am a little bit tipsy (not drunk though. Only had alcopops) AND am on day 6 of my fast. Convinced Jay to take half my dinner this afternoon which is a result!! I can make it look like I have eaten even though I haven't! Bonus!! Anyway it is like 3am or something daft and I think I should get a few hours sleep beofre having to cook tomorrow. Definitely feel bleeding sick. Drinking on an empty stomach is lousey. Belly kills now :'( Anyway I wanna text Dannii most of tomorrow so need sleep. Oh and more on the Dannii story tomorrow morning. I know I said that the other night but I definitely mean it this time. I think I need to puke. :-O Na'Night anyhow. Mucho Love xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment