Followers

Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Hmmm

Well I was right. Stupid period came today =( Ahh well. I'll live with it. Can't remember when I last had it. Been expecting it for ages tbh. At least I'll be off by the time I have to go back to the hospital next week =) Fast is going awesome. Got cramps so that is putting me off eating. No food baby for like 37 + hours!! Go on girl! I can definitely do this. Going to remain strong and not give up for anybody! No food for me today or tomorrow or the next day. Going to Tesco's in a bit. Going to buy super healthy low cal things. Not buying food that tempts me either. I'll love it when I can move out cos then I won't have to buy any food =D It will be awesome.

Well better start getting ready to go to Tesco =) Byeeeee

Mucho Love

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment