Followers

Friday, 26 March 2010

Editing

This fat that needs to go. I have really fat hips and a fat waist and they need to shrink. I am working on it though. It's not as if I am fat and carrying on eating. My belly is proper rumbling lol. Keep drinking diet coke to shut it up. Not hungry though and that's me being honest. It makes me feel really sick smelling and looking at it. Must say I am losing my concentration though. Typing properly and fast isn't really happening and I am missing words out or spelling them wrong but it's worth it. I want this so badly. I want this thin gorgeous body. I don't want to be fat anymore. Think I am going to weigh myself in the morning. Need to check my progress. Bet I am well over 9st 7lbs. I was 9st 9lbs on Wednesday so Saturday will be 3 days or something later. I'll be bummed out if I am not 9st 7lbs tbh. But to be fair I think my body is in starvation mode. Everyone else has given up on this fast. Mucho Love xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment