Followers

Monday, 1 February 2010

New month

Kicked it off at 9st 10lbs!!!! Fucking shocking!!! Getting absolutely wrecked tonight! Punishment lol. The tomorrow morning I am off to Roundhay Park to walk for hours and hours! More punishment. Gotta go and get my crb check sheet thing on Wednesday from Faron and Sue so that should be cool. I should be going for interviews I think it is on either the 19th or 26th which gives me a minimum of 18 days to get well under 120lbs! Stressful but doable. I could lose 1lb+ a day so more than a stone of would be good. Can't go back to work fat and ugly! Gotta get back on track! Need to get to 9st by Monday morning. I can do it! I can! Only 10lbs to lose. If I fast for the rest of the week I can lose 1lb+ a day plus if I am walking for around 4 hours minimum I can lose 10lbs easy. No problem... just have to stay on track and not go off it. I can do this =D Mucho Love xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment