Followers

Monday, 15 February 2010

Mondayyy

Weight: 138.5 lbs Monthly visitor has arrived so I don't quite now what my exact weight is. That weight is Sundays. Todays was similar but the water weight I sometimes gain up to 5lbs whilst on my period so can't really take any weigh in weight too seriously until probably next Sunday/Monday time. Sucks but I can't do anything about it but continue to eat low amounts and working out which I must admit I haven't done much of since Saturday. Bought some lovely furniture and other things for my apartment which I hope to be in by the end of the month :-) So looking forward to it. Things to buy for my house
  • Fridge/Freezer
  • Cooker
  • Washer

I am getting all three on the 26th hopefully so that should be alright. Just waiting on my money to be put in my bank account. It's proper taking the piss if I am being honest. Well I am going to go and get ready to go the bank. Fingers crossed it is in because if not it means I have to go Cookridge to check my mail :-(

Mucho Love

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment