Followers

Thursday, 7 January 2010

Uh-uh

Well after my terrible behaviour I have put 2lbs on. I think maybe 1lb could be water weight but the other 1lb is definately fat >:( So annoyed at myself. Was talking to a mate, well still am and she she has an ED. She was talking about how I need to talk to someone about all this at some point. I don't think I do especially not now. I'm not ready to recover (am WAYY too fat) and it would just be a waste of time and money spent on that stuff just to go back to normal. I think I have such a great amount of knowledge on this subject that I know what type of mindset I would have to be in for real genuine recovery. I do understand what she is saying though because she isn't sure if she wants recovery yet so we are pretty similar. I love her to pieces. Miss Danielle lol. I am kind of tired now :-) Weird thing to be happy about but when you get barely any sleep at all believe me it is a great feeling!! Mucho Love xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment