Followers

Friday, 8 January 2010

Me Friday kinda sucked!!!

Well has me title says 'me friday sucked!!!' Sorry feeling very Yorkshire lol. Well today was a bust. Food eaten: 2 double cheeseburgers Medium fries Strawberry milkshake 2l of coke 1 doughnut 500ml of cherry coke 3 prawn cocktail crisps 1 wouster crisps 1 ready salted crisps I am freaking on a downwards cycle. Quite seriously I am a fuck up !! I am doing a shit load of exercise tonight when my auntie and nana go to bed. Going to work out all weekend to try and lose 3lbs by Monday. Am frustrated that the lowest I could probably get to is 120lbs :( That's like well fat. I am 136 freaking pounds!!! Give me a gun so I can shoot myself now! Blah blah fucking blah. I am so bloody tired though. Can't go to sleep yet cos am on the sofa :( tonight so have to wait for everyone else to fuck off to bed :( 22:10 and I am shattered. So warm too :( Argh. Not a good day. Mucho Love xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment