Followers

Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Getting back on track

9st 6.5lbs this morning. Might have had something to do with the fact that I only had around 200 or less calories yesterday. Felt really ill so slept most of the day. Was going to binge but didn't want to go to the shop and Joe was in bed until after 5pm so didn't. Yay me lol. Need to push myself really hard again like I did on my 10 day fast. I can't keep giving in =( Excited about Friday though =) Giving blood hopefully =) =) Really cool though because this is the first time I've been allowed to =) Also got something else planned for Friday night. Painful and a million other things but... it's going to change things!! Uh oh. Fucked up! 6 slices of toast with cheese! What a wanker. Peace out. I need space =( Mucho Love xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment