Followers

Monday, 18 January 2010

Fuck

Joe noticed I haven't been eating much so I need to shape up sharp! Just done like a special k cereal and drunk the milk and left the rest. Also moving all the food I have hidden in my laptop case into my holdhall with all my new stuff for my apartment. Phew! Have hidden like nearly 12 bags of crisps, 1 tin of beans, 1 tin of custard and around 18 -22 cereal bars. So have also used 8 slices of bread and threw it to the birds =) Threw a go-ahead bar out too and have kept the wrapper. Just going to leave dirty plates and things in the kitchen so not to suspicious. Am so bloody craving the big bag of Cheese and Onion crisps Joe bought me earlier. Not sure how long I can continue on this fast. Seriously I am really hungry. Maybe I should go and make 3 cups of tea and drink them one after the other to try and fill me up? Might do that in 5 minutes. Might make my stomach think it is full up. Really want to make it into double figures without eating anything. Mucho Love xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment