Followers

Tuesday, 19 January 2010

1 week and 1 day or in simple terms Day 8!

Made it to day 8! Am so craving food right now! Seriously just want to stuff my bloody face with everything in the house. Especially my Cheese and Onion crisps. Not because I am hungry, because I am craving them cos they are sat right next to me lol =P Oh well =) Wow fizzy pop makes you burp if you drink it too fast! Think I just woke the neighbours up lmao =P Think if I can make it through today and Wednesday and most of Thursday if not all then I will have the big bag of Cheese and Onion crisps on Friday night when I get drunk =) Maybe I will not want them though =) Probably will have to eat at some point this weekend but Saturday should be okay. Think it may be possible to avoid food in all aspects if I play it right on Saturday but on Sunday I'll be back at Joe's and my nana will be here and she is obsessed with whether anyone eats or doesn't eat. Mucho Love xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment